Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm super serial

It's been almost two weeks since the Hounds went home disappointed from the Monday Playoffs, and I've been spending all that time trying to figure out what went wrong.  Seriously, I haven't gone to work, played Rock Band, or even made sandwiches since that fateful Saturday in my quest to understand what the hell went wrong.

Well, after reviewing the game tapes, interviewing numerous witnesses, consulting Psychic Nikki and howling at the moon for 5 nights in a row, I believe I have found the reason why we lost.

Now, some may say that the short roster did us in.  Or that we were missing some key players.  Perhaps people have told you that we just didn't have "it" that day while Disc Horde just played better than us.

Those people are stupid.

The answer is so obvious that I can't believe no one figured it out at the time.  The reason why we lost is due to the most diabolically evil creature on the earth.  It is the single greatest threat to our planet.  I'm talking of course, about...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man we really need to get Manbearpig. I am cereal.

If he can cause you to loose the game, there is no telling what he can do.

Thanks for the link

Anonymous said...

oh shit! I can't believe I didn't think of that either! Crazy manbearpig made us lose the playoffs!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Manbearpig,

I hate you.

Sincerely,
RTH