Thursday, May 15, 2008

One more week

The best part is, I don't even have to procrastinate since we aren't playing Monday.  You know, since Mandrew can't field a team on Monday even though TUC has been starting the season on the long weekend for years.

Hopefully this weekend I'll come up with some sort of funny season preview.  Or what most of you will call it: a season preview.

And because it's been far too long since I should have posted this song suggestion from Dan; ladies and gentlemen: the Mooney Suzukis, who have obviously heard of us...
Lookin' for some shelter
Lookin' for some peace
The fire in the furnace
Been burnin' like the beast
My pants have all been pressed
All my collars neatly creased
My ride bummin' thumb is up
Cause now the hounds have been released

Release the Hounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reasons not to procrastinate: I will let you know when I'll be back in Toronto to attend a Hounds game and go out for wings (or even better: ribs) as soon as you update the blog.





Who am I kidding, I can't wait that long: I'll be in Toronto from June 25 to July 1st. What's the schedule like?