Monday, June 09, 2008

Exhaustion setting in


Get it? It's a Hound, and he's tired!

Oh Gender Blender. You were so much fun; at least the parts that I can remember. But now I'm stuck at my desk, and I can feel my legs tightening and my liver rebelling with every email that arrives in my Inbox.

[Turn your sarcasm detectors on]

So, there's nothing I'd rather do tonight than play my 8th game in 3 days.

"My God, this baby is off the charts!"

See you tonight at 7:00 at BMO. We play Disc Horde. We beat them twice last year. They haven't lost yet this year. Let's change that. Why are my sentances so short?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandwiches are awesome.

Anonymous said...

So is KFC.

Anonymous said...

KFC rules. Although, I was really bummed that there weren't any drumsticks. Those are my favourite!