Friday, August 03, 2007

Only 1 week late...

Alright, I finally saw the Simpsons Movie last night. Michelle and I were joined by a few other Hound-folk (Nat, Tien, Joel, Steph, Laura). And yes, they did Release the Hounds in the movie, so it was well worth it.
I'm not going to go too much into the movie itself since I'd end up giving away the ending (hint: it might involve Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin and Eric Cartman having a fart contest to save the Earth. But it might not.). If you're a Simpsons fan, well then you've probably already seen it. If you're a Simpsons fan and haven't seen it yet, then stop being a cheapskate and give Matt Groening his $12. You've been living off free episodes for years...is that too much to ask?

If you're not a Simpsons fan, then get the hell out of here.

The one thing I will mention was the previews. Not too many, which was a welcome change. Although one was the most disturbing thing I have seen since I saw Se7en and the knife/sex device that John Doe made the guy from Very Bad Things use on a woman.

Let's just say the jokes involve the worst version of Funkytown ever, plus eating crap. Against my better judgement...



Some questions for Jason Lee: Underdog AND Alvin and the Chipmunks? Really? Is Kevin Smith not returning your phone calls anymore?

3 comments:

halejon said...

Are you really going to let a bunch of drunks call out your sport of choice in public and compare it unfavourably to @$@#$ wiffleball?

I think this calls for a special edition of Stump the Loat.

Anonymous said...

I second that motion.

Chris said...

Their league is called TWAT. And they're drunk. How do you argue with a drunk person?

Me: "Uh, Wiffleball is stupid. Ultimate is better."
Them: "Whoosa ith feck lodgee...five dollars? Get outta here..."