Monday, October 22, 2007

Native American Summer

It's always nice when we're graced with an Indian Summer, it's just too bad one of those days is a Monday, while I'm stuck in the office trying to figure out how people can get so riled up about a Recreational Floor Hockey game.

And while yesterday was also great, my time was taken up by a Home Depot Saturday (even though it was Sunday):


"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time. " - Frank the Tank

But at least I got that ottoman and those lights I needed...

If you can get outside and throw the disc around before the sun goes down, then do it. There won't be many days like this for quite a long time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,
You spoilt that immortal quote by having to point out who said it...if your readers didn't know they shouldn't be on this site!

;)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this wave of heat will promote people to start streakin'.....perhaps through the quad

Christian said...

Do you think KFC's still open?