Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yes! He's back (well...in January)

While watching the Red Sox take a commanding lead in the World Series (which is bad news, right Simon?) a ray of sunshine poked through the clouds of this dreary situation.


That's right, Jack's back! The only TV show that I actually take the time to watch new episodes, 24, is returning on January 13th. I guess Keifer Sutherland apparently took some time from his busy schedule to film Season 7.

The big change for the season is that CTU is no more. After being bombed, gassed, taken over by the Chinese and infiltrated by about 15 moles, it looks like the American government decided that perhaps a change was necessary. For more on the upcoming season, click here to see the trailer.

If you haven't seen any of the previous seasons, then I'm very disappointed in you. However, you can make it up to me by borrowing the DVD's from me so you can experience the utter awesomeness of the show.

Set your clock: only 80 more days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I wonder why I didn't get invited back to the Springfield league...