Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This is not a button

Tonight we are playing "It's not a button" at 10:00 on Field A. This is another one of Kev's teams (although I don't think Kev is on this one), so they will be a solid opponent. Here's hoping that Kev stacked his Tony & Carmel team, so this one won't be as good.

Strategy-wise, we will have to keep in mind that the field is much thinner, so there is less space to work with. Keeping the disc moving, and making solid, smart passes will be very important, because it's going to be more crowded that a Tokyo subway at rush hour.

I had previously asked The White Stripes for some help scouting this team, but unfortunately after years of loud music and drugs, I think Jack White didn't hear me correctly. Although if this team was a button, I'm sure it would be the hardest button to button.



Pre-game Rock Bandage

Don't forget to come early to my place for some Rock Band. I'll have some snacks and beverages there, but probably not enough for a complete dinner.

I can't wait to hear Simon sing Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld!

No comments: