Friday, March 02, 2007

Chesterfield Royalty

OK, so this Sunday is the biggest game of our lives (because it's the next ultimate game). It's 1st place against the other 1st place, with the winners likely taking the top seed going into playoffs. Of course, given the talent of the top 4 teams, seeding really doesn't mean a thing.

Of course we know who is in charge of this team...our good friend Kevin. He's probably thinking, "There's no way I'm letting those Hound chumps beat me." Actually, he told me that...yeah, that's right...he told me...so let's get him!

Of course, I remember one time time when he came up against a group of Hounds at St. Mike's. It wasn't pretty...for him.I don't know what he's doing with his leg, but at least I had the disc there to protect me.
So, how to beat the Sofa Kings? Well, "Intensity Now!" is a must for the entire game on offense and defense. Defensively, just playing hard, switching when necessary (ensuring there is good communication) and throwing in some zone to change the pace will be the order of the day. As for offense, we've had some good progress, but let's be sure to cherish the disc on Sunday, and really limit any unnecessary turnovers. If we can capitalize on offense, that will put pressure on them to do the same. I'm sure Simon has more to say on the strategy...

Finally, here is a little clip where billywitchdoctor.com makes the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (and Carl) say funny thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just in... Aqua Teen Hunger Force is releasing a full length feature film in movie theatres... let's see if they get it shut down because they're a "terrorist threat".