Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Venezuela Ultimate Club

So, we know we were all jealous that Austin has been in Venezuela, while we were stuck in the coldest February in history. But Austin was not there just for the shorts-weather. I'll let him explain:

"To carry on the tradition of providing travel ultimate pics, here are a few that I took on my recent trip to Venezuela. Let me give you a little context for the shots…Basically it was a dental mission to provide dental care to orphans in a poor developing area of Venezuela. I figured there are no better ways to make connections and build bonds with the kids than through sport. Basketball? Nah…where are you going to find a net? Soccer? Bah...that’s for wussy Europeans. Let’s introduce them to the purest sport of them all…

Bridges built? All I have to ask is what kid smiles like that coming to a dental visit?

Enjoy!
Austin"











Snaps to Austin!

PS. Please feel free to submit posts for the site, I'm happy to put stuff up. Just shoot me an email (Hotmail please).

No comments: