Friday, February 16, 2007

I have absolutely no f$#%ing clue

Big test this Sunday: Cold Blue Choad. They have beat the Sofa Kings, but lost to Wasabi. We're playing at 8:30 at Varsity North.

So, how can we beat them? I think a strategy of hurrying our throws, working it up the line no matter what (why use the whole field?), ignoring the dump and swing, and trying for constant long bombs are our keys to victory. I think Sunday will be my first of many "All Scoober" games, so be prepared.

Although perhaps I am affected by these exam answers:






Can anyone here figure out the answers to the questions? Some are easy; some...not so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thin kI've got an appropriate quote:
"Let's get our f@#$ing heads out of our f&%^ing asses and play some f@!%ing ultimate!"

Chris said...

Kev? Are you masquerading as Tien again?