Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Valentine's Day Suggestion

Of course, today is Valentine's Day. Yet another Hallmark holiday meant to directly inconvenience men, especially me. Of course, if you didn't realize it was Valentine's Day already, that means one of three things:


1) You're single.
2) You're married.
3) You're screwed.

But fear not, I am here to help you. Thanks to my good friend Justin Timberlake, we know exactly what to give your special friend on this day. Okay, I must admit that JT did intend for this to be a Christmas present, but I think the message still applies to today.



So, I know the sound was a little off, as I'm sure the people with filthy, one-track minds think he was singing about a "dick," but that is not the case. Here's what Michelle will be looking forward to tonight...


That's right...it's my Disc in a Box.

Happy Valentine's Day. Oh, and you can thank me later for putting that song in your head all day long.

2 comments:

bonners said...

bah ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Pfft. And to think I was going to buy roses.

Thank you, Mr Chris, for saving my relationship.