Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm not as think as you drunk I am

For this Sunday, we're playing at 9:30 at Varsity Centre x 2 (Varsity Centre - Centre) against Huckin' Fappy. Of course, this team is lead by former Hound Trishia, so let's put Bonnie on her and make her work for it. That'll teach her.

The definition of "Fappy" according to the Urban Dictionary:

1. A mixture of fucking and happy, fucking happy.
Barney is one big fappy purple dinosaur.

2. A combination of the words "fat" and "happy"
Santa is quite the fappy fellow at Christmas time.


3. A feeling of emotion; in the mood to fap, or masturbate.
Tim was fappy last night when he watched Basic Instinct.

I had never heard about #3 before...I guess you learn something new every day. I wonder if the folks on Huckin' Fappy know about that definition. Although now, I'm not really looking forward to the post-game handshake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings a much more literal definition of "sticky hands" to mind....if they make a lot of crazy grabs, we'll know what their secret is....although we would probably rather not...

Movie quote: "I look like I just jerked off an elephant!"
Anyone?

Onto more serious stuff: Most of the guys on Fappy are fast athletic guys, so we'll have to be sure to GO TO everything. There is one guy who is lazy and poaches deep most of the time. They also tend not to use their women as much, so lets take advantage of that.

Anonymous said...

It's from the "7 Up Yours" guy in the move "The Replacements" featuring Keanu Reeves *ding*

Anonymous said...

Good job, Christian!
Your prize is a bottle of lotion and a box of kleenex!
*ding*

Chris said...

hahaha...gross.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Tien said that. You never cease to surprise me, Tien.