Monday, July 23, 2007

Yeah, well, you know that's just like uh, your opinion man

Tonight, we play 4D at our home at Sunnybrook. They are green. They won the Summer Experience Tournament last month (league team division). They must be stopped.

Afterwards, we are going to Thorncliffe Bowlerama to celebrate Lyanne's birthday (and hopefully a victory). Don't forget to bring extra socks.

My early favourites to win are Pierre and Lyanne. Pierre, because he's always awesome...plus he should be well-rested after not playing on Sunday. Lyanne, because she was actually a bowler growing up in Sudbury. Why bowling? Well, what the hell else are you going to do in Sudbury, other than freeze your toes off?

So, I'm looking forward to their showdown, which will be way more intense that this one:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No weekend recap with play-by-play analysis? I have over estimated you.

Chris said...

Yeah, well, you know that's just like uh, your opinion man.

I'll put something up tomorrow...too much beer and ultimate this weekend to get it done before.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got a great Hounds-related tidbit for you from one of my favoite rock bands, The Mooney Suzuki - off their new album:

Song: Shake That Bush Again


"Looking for some shelter
looking for some peace
the fire in the furnace
is burning like the beast
my pants have all been pressed
and all my collars neatly creased
my ride bumming thumb is up
'cause now the hounds have been released"