Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another Ultimate Volleyball team

So, we're playing the Ultimate Volleyball Team again.  We played them in the first game of the season, and played pretty well.  There was that whole spirit point thing as well where they gave us a 7; the first non-10 we have gotten in a few years.  However, I noticed in the standings we're back up to an average of 10...Tyler tells me that TUC reset our spirit score from that game.

Last time I talked about my Super Spike V'Ball prowess (which also made it's way into one of The Roman Empire's recent quizzes), but it's tough to compare that to the Top Gun volleyball scene.  Although does anyone really believe that Tom Cruise can spike over that net?

For my own little quiz...what are the call-signs of the 4 players?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha,
I didn't think I'd ever hear that song again.
Playin... playin with the boys...

I'll go with the obvious one of four and name Maverick, scientology boy's call-sign.

Anonymous said...

Goose, Iceman, Slider and Little Gay Guy

Chris said...

Hamid and Christian take the quiz.

But Christian, not sure if you've heard, but Tom Cruise is married. It's actually his third marriage. So he can't be gay.

Tyler Weir said...

Nadia was the root cause of that 7. Imagine *not* saying "stall" when counting... the nerve.

bonners said...

ew. Who wears jeans during a beach volleyball game?

Anonymous said...

I second bonnie's "ew".

as for the gay thing...maybe that's why he's had 3 marriages. the closet's pretty big, and tom cruise isn't all that tall ;)

Christian said...

"Seventy percent of success in life is showing up" - Woody Allen

Ultimate Volleyball ... you've failed at life.