Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nature has slaughters too

I don't really have too much to say about Monday's game.  I'm kinda tired.  Maybe it was Snowplate.  Maybe it was playing hockey and then ultimate the day after Snowplate.  Maybe I'm stupid.

We beat MOB 29-7 the day after Hounds on Ice won Snowplate.  The game wasn't really ever in doubt, although we were a little sloppy at the beginning of the game.  Our defense was excellent, as evident by only giving up 7 points.  That is pretty impressive, considering MOB was the team that I'm Idahucker beat in the Tuesday finals.  This MOB team does look a little different than the summer team.  Not sure if they're any better or worse...just different.

Anyways, we beat this MOB almost as badly as how these Japanese Hornets beat a mob of Honey Bees.

Thanks to Mr. Roman for showing me this.  Sweet merciful crap!



No comments: