Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF

Because that means we have ultimate tonight.

Yes, due to the TUC/BMO confusion, we play tonight against Slam Dunks at 11pm. Nice to see our top ranking got us this illustrious time slot. I'm glad too, because it's not like some of us have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to run a Beach Dodgeball Tournament or anything.

I have no idea who Slam Dunks are, but I'm sure they are nice people who don't deserve the beating they are going to get tonight.

For those of you looking to do something beforehand, Bonners is hosting a carpal tunnel workshop Guitar Hero night at her place.

This is almost where I am at for my music knowledge...other than the 30 minutes listening to the radio in the car on the way to and from work. And even that ends up being pretty much just the Hip, Rush and [insert new Canadian band here].

1 comment:

Christian said...

I just wanted to say that I normally reserve Friday for some relaxing beers. The fact that I have to drag my sober ass somewhere where I don't even have a remote chance of making out some drunk girl ... well, it just makes me angry.

Prepare to feel the wrath Slam Dunks.