Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guys with more hops than me

I will be the first to admit that I can't jump very high. Combine this with the fact that I'm short, and, well, let's just say that Dwight Howard doesn't need to worry about me taking his Slam Dunk title away from him.

This is why I secretly hate Joel. Sure, Joel is a great guy and teammate, but not only is he tall enough that he doesn't need to stand on a chair to change a lightbulb, he can also jump through the roof. It is very annoying. That is why I am funding a project to travel back in time to steal his Height Mojo. I hope it works better than that time I tried to equip sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads.

But there are others who I might also target. Like Kansas City Royal Joey Gathright (already known for jumping over cars); who decided that the best way to avoid a tag was to jump OVER a pitcher on his way to first base:



Of course, this has already been done on the ultimate field, by Beau Kittridge of Colorado's Mamabird:



I hate you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I had no idea you felt this way. Allow me to help your quest and develope a Height Mojo extraction and cloning device in order to share my "through the roof" hops.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel, while you're at it, throw some of that height mojo my way too!

Christian said...

I have a new goal in ultimate. Never to be the "other guy" in an awesome picture.

That being said, I should probably not go up for discs when Bonnie is covering me.